Monday, November 1, 2010

Adventure

So today I am having a rest day, I am pretty tired and haven’t been resting properly recently, mainly because it’s boring. But my left arm is feeling a bit weird all the time now, and so I have written today off, and have been watching Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman in Long Way Round all day. Very excited about getting my own motorbike now! But I wanted to check a few things online, and thought I ought to do my blog, else it’d probably get forgotten this week.

So hello! Time seems to have flown by this last week – I have been doing a lot of sewing, I went to Broadway to scout out shops and a craft fair, we went to see Gloucester beat Tigers at Kingsholm on Saturday and to a Halloween party afterwards which was great fun. (Sorry no photos!) We also went to the Ski and Board Show at the NEC yesterday, which has gotten me in the mood for skiing! And there was a GP yesterday, which we recorded and watched ast night. Whilst eating half a box of Matchmakers – very good fun! So very much in an adventure mood today, which is a bit strange perhaps, as I have been lying down all day. Want to get on a motorcycle and explore! I signed up for a free trial session on a bike, and I am quite excting about getting on two wheels for myself. I think my eyes are up to it, and I need to try and find out about getting my driving license back too. Then it’ll be Rossi watch out! Well, maybe not!

I apologise for the lack of photos of me in Halloween costume, forgot my camera! But here is the latest autumn scene – leaves are falling now!



Have a good week,

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment