Monday, November 15, 2010

This week in Sally World...

Hello!

My apologies for not writing last week, I had a rest day on Monday, and then just never quite seemed to get around to it. I had an exciting week learning about Google Adwords and Facebook
(for which I am currently designing a new page for my other job at The Real Flower Petal Confetti Co.)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626940092&ref=profile&v=info#!/pages/The-Real-Flower-Petal-Confetti-Co/110300669037208
Its been lots of computer work and trying to understand technical jargon – not my idea of a good time! But my work room is starting to fill up with my sewn pictures, so I need to get selling! I have been writing to magazines, and trawling the webfor nice looking shops to approach to ask if they would like to stock my work. Tedious but hopefully it’ll start to pay off soon! Once again – if you know of anywhere/anyone who might like my embroidery...do let me know!

Otherwise it’s been nice couple of weeks. We saw some rather soggy fireworks last weekend, and warmed up with a nice curry afterwards. Last Sunday was eth last Moto GP of the season and we went around to our friend’s house to watch the races. Bradley Smith won his first 125cc race of the year! Way to end the season! I’m at a bit of a loss what to do on Sundays now! This Sunday we went to Bristol, to Snow and Rock and I got my ski boots fitted properly and had some custom insoles made – which was a strange experience! We did a bit of shopping in town too –only didn’t actually buy anything. Too much choice for us country bumpkins! And then we called in to see our friends on the way home and see their new house, which although largely a building site at the moment was really nice and should be fantastic when finished!

Now its very cold and foggy today and I have finances to do, then more Facebook updates. And Mum, and are off to see Granny this afternoon. It never stops I tell you!



Comedy picture! ~ Nice picture!

Here’s a picture form Saturday night before the Pershore Tennis Club Presentation Dinner (Andy plays not me) – I struggled a bit with the tripod and timer, as you can see, so the handheld shot is all we could muster! But yes, I have had my haircut!

Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment