Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life's good!

Hello!


Goodness me, how quick time has flown by! I am sorry for my absence recently, but I have mostly been watching the football and the tennis! Well, kinda.

We had a fab weekend at Silverstone with our friends Chez and Waz and saw some excellent motor biking action – great results for our British riders and a fantastic victory for Lorenzo in the first Silverstone GP for however many years. It was bloody freezing though! I know everyone else enjoyed a scorching weekend, but sat at the track we wore skiing gear, woolly hats and gloves and still felt cold!. Typical British MotoGP! Mind you in a couple of weeks I’ll be moaning about it being too hot in Barcelona! He he!

Check out my shots of the riders at the Saturday evening interviews...


Colin Edwards - Nicky Hayden - Jorge Lorenzo - Bradley Smith and Scott Redding

Otherwise its been business as usually, making cones whilst listening to the football, and sewing some new pictures.
This is what I produced from the green and pink fabrics – what d’ya think?

Off to Wimbledon tomorrow – hard life! :-)

Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment