Monday, June 7, 2010

Get well soon Vale!

Oh what a weekend! Far too much to fit into one blog entry – kayaking, gardening, murder mystery, bbq, curry, the Mugello Moto GP and oh my goodness Rossi has broken his leg!

I should introduce one of my greatest passions in life – following the Moto GP. I don’t ride a bike due to my vision problems and I would be far too scared anyway (!) but I love to sit on the back of Andy’s. I love the freedom and the exhilaration. And watching the bikes race is so much fun!
Three excellent races this weekend from Mugello, near Florence, Italy: We went there two years ago and it was mental! The Italian fans are just the best – so much noise! Anyway, the big news of the weekend is that Valentino Rossi, legend, had a big off and broke his leg. Possibly out for the rest of the season. We have three trips planned to watch the GPs so that’s a bugger! Hoping he might make it back for his home race in Misano in September – we’ll be there.

Loved the 125cc race on Sunday, and the new class, Moto 2, was fab too – such a lot of overtaking! Exhausting!! No success for the English boys but its Silverstone up next, so let’s hope for a podium from Bradley Smith at least. Check it all out at motogp.com.

As I say, a lovely weekend, except that I turned out to be the murderer at the Wick Club Murder Mystery evening! Ha ha ha!

This afternoon I am off to Cheltenham Hospital to have the cyst removed off my eyelid – VERY scared about this! Will let you know how it goes.

And on the work front I am busy prepping for my sale on Sunday 13th – at The Mill Race pub in Walford, Herefordshire, 12 – 5pm – a food and craft fair – sounds good to me! Come along and say ‘hi’ if you’re looking for a nice day out.

Love Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment