Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Barcelona

Hello!


I am back from our annual trip to the Circuit de Catalunya and the Moto GP in Barcelona.
Check out me and Bradley Smith! We did the pit lane walk on Friday and saw all the riders, bikes and garages. Very exciting! And here are the boys with our flag, which sadly didn’t get us on the telly.


Me and Bradley Smith - Tony, Todd, Kurt, Sid, Andy and Cole

The weather was lovely, the city beautiful and the tapas delicious – a good time was had by all. The racing wasn’t bad either, although the GP was disappointing after last year’s epic Rossi-Lorenzo battle.

Time to crack on with work now. I have a few website changes planned and lots of new pictures to add, so watch this space. I’ll be back with more when I’ve got it all sorted.



And do let me know what you think – there’s a guest book on the website.
Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment