Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a good year

Normal service has been resumed, all skiing is over for another year and the snow is being mourned... The sewing machine is out and the cone papers are ready and waiting. I finally start back at work – Jan 25th, not bad!

That’s not strictly true, as is did do a lot of cone making and creative thinking over Christmas, but the nose is now back at the grindstone. 2011 promises to be an exciting year with two exhibitions booked in – although dates still need to be confirmed. My head is full of ideas and as soon as I have some down on paper I will post them up here for all to see. In the meantime, your commissions are welcomed.

The publicity drive must being the is year too – so if you happen to have any handy contacts as magazines, newspapers or craft related places then do let me know. I need to start making some good money as we need a new car, boo, but on a related issue – I officially have my driving license back! So I will be able to drive around to tut my wares! Beware world - 2011 is Sally’s year!




Les 2 Alpes, at the creperie, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment