Monday, December 20, 2010

So much snow!!

Well I got my wish for snow...!

We had a fantastic weekend sledging! There is a ton of snow here, all weekend plans got cancelled and we spent most of it on the hill at the end of the village, on the sledges having a whale of a time :-) We took over someone else’s run and perfected it into a great sliding spot, headfirst turned out to be the best method for me, although, oh my, can I feel it in my stomach muscles this morning!

The snow meant I got to see the Strictly final, but missed out on two dinners with friends and doing the Christmas food shopping. Oh well. But more is forecast for tonight...? It’s currently minus 11! Andy’s pipes have frozen and the toilet was even iced over this morning!

So little work has been done, and there is no sewing to report on whatso ever! The website will be open over the Christmas period, but I may be a bit slower in dispatching orders!


This will probably be my last blog before Christmas, so I wanted to wish you all a great time, have fun, stay warm and Merry Christmas!

A beautiful photo by my friend Ian Piper, yesterday.


Sally x x

No comments:

Post a Comment