Monday, December 6, 2010

Exhibitions 2011

So it’s a very cold a foggy day today. The world outside the windows is all white and Narnia looking, only without the snow, or the characters, I should add. Even my fish is hiding behind his tank ornaments today. I have not been out anywhere, and don’t plan to!

I have just been sorting out my exhibition at Number 8 in Pershore for next summer, it will run from July 7th to August 17th, which seems a very long way off today! Exciting though, and great to think that I now have two exhibitions planned for next year. I must start sewing!

I am feeling far too Christmassy to think about next summer though. We did a bit of wrapping yesterday, and I put up a couple of decorations to get the festive mood going. Had to put the presents under the umbrella plant as we have no tree yet! Also watched Fred Claus on TV, and I absolutely LOVE Christmas films!

Keep warm!

Sally

Wyke Manor, where I work, in the fog on Friday.
One of my icey decorations.Only £1.49p! Buy here...

No comments:

Post a Comment