Friday, July 30, 2010

Bracelets, bikes and glow worms

Hello everyone.

I’m sorry I’ve not been blogging much recently, but I have had a week of bracelet making and marketing. I am not what you would call a natural self promoter – in fact I’d be quite happy if I never had to sell anything, but life doesn’t really work like that, shame!





What do you think of the new bracelets? Or should I call them Cuffs? I have seen that term in magazines, but it sounds a little too crime and punishment to me. They’ll be on the website soon, priced at £19. Or you can order one now in the colour scheme of your choice – just email me.

So you could say the bracelet making is going better than the marketing. I’ve been in touch with shops and galleries, and my Facebook page is attracting a few fans, which is quite exciting, but I’ve not generated many sales yet. All advice gratefully received!

In other news I went to my first motorbike meet this week – in Twyning, where there were hundreds of bikes and some pretty funky ones too – a freaky Hayabusa and some great old classic 70s skinny tyres bikes being the highlight. Bloody expensive pint though! And I’ve been on our annual glow worm hunt! Tis the season for the little worms to shine out and attract some lovin’, and they were glowing beautifully on Bredon Hill on a soggy Wednesday night last week.



Have a great weekend!

Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment