Monday, March 14, 2011

Sewing in the sunshine

Hi world.

Well today I had my first lunch outside this year, and it was beautifully warm and sunny and I am quite sad to be back here inside.

But to update you on the sewing adventures of the past couple of weeks ... the pictures for my exhibition at The Fold are coming along really well. Just a couple more left to do now. I have photographed a few to give you a sneaky peak.




And another project I was working on was a mobile for my friends who are expecting their first baby in a few weeks time – I think it looks super cute in their lovely little nursery!




Check out my Facebook page - facebook.com/SallyYoungTextiles - or sign up for the mailing list to be the first to hear about special offers – this is a hint – I have a new picture available at a special price! :-)

Cheers,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment