Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Commission a Mother's Day gift from Sally Young

We Love Mums!
Commission a unique gift for your mum.
This year the day to spoil your mum rotten is Sunday 18th March (although really you should spoil her every day!) So that gives you plenty of time to think of the perfect gift and that’s where I can help!
If you have an idea but lack the skills to bring it to life let me do you sewing / drawing / cutting and sticking J
What about ...a cushion if she’s a bookworm? ...a purse if she loves to shop? ... an apron if she enjoys cooking? Or even just a handmade card – go on, show her you care!
If you are really looking to impress her this year, I have a couple of textile pictures – gorgeous patchwork inspired embroideries with a lovely wintery feel – perfect for this time of year.
Winter Time £89.99
Icing and Frosting £89.99
Visit my website for more ideas – click here
Or email me today – mum@sally-young.com
Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment